Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My Father.

An important person in my life is my father. He is the best. He provides me what I want and need. For instance, money matters, education situations, and necessaries and luxuries, my needs and wants. He teaches me “the ways” to be a better person and to be a better citizen in life. He speaks of the ways of life that should be the good deeds that shall be done, from right to wrong and life lectures and lessons. His personality and attitude is magnificent.  It would take a life time to explain every single detail. My dad is my life. I live my life to make him proud that he has a son like  me. He is my everything.

first of all, my dad provides me about everything I ask for, but I should be reasonable. He gives me things from what's necessary in life to luxurious things. He gives me money and I wouldn't even have to ask for it. If I do, he never questions me why. He pays for everything too. From educated related things to things I just want. Such as shoes, clothes, electronics, etc. If I ask, I can get it, depending whether it’s the right time and the right thing to ask for. It’s amazing how he can manage. He's a one man dude. He has to pay for the house bill, lights, , food, everything basically, but he's still able to make room for me, his son. I don't ever think there was ever a time he has ever failed my request. I asked for him to pay for boxing and he paid for it. He is a real hero of my life .

No comments:

Post a Comment