Saturday, September 8, 2018

MY FATHER

My father is very special to me.he is the one person who loves me all times.Even when he scold me i know it is in my best interest that he does that. So i do not grudge his scolding. I always sincerely try to follow what my father tell me to do.when i obey my father i am happy and meet with a great deal of success.
I love my father and i am very greatful to him for all that he does for me. When i fall sick
it is my father who helps me get well. He take care of me with so much love and affection,
And so i get well soon.my father is a very helpful person whenever someone needed help
he always helps them. He love to visiting,hiking. Climbing everest.my father is a great person for me he is a my hero. He always support me. He is a treeking guide  he loves mountains a lot.
My father is my teacher my father is my guide my father is my world i love my father very much. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment